Description de l'offre d'emploi
HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. HUB Atlantic continues to grow and is looking for a hands-on Team Leader in Commercial Lines with people leadership experience based in our HUB Saint John, NB office who can assist in generation of new business and leading a team of Account Managers. This is an ideal role for a strong Commercial Broker, strong operations and broad insurance brokerage experience. This role will involve coaching, mentoring, troubleshooting, and reporting to the Operations Manager.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB, you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Lead a team of commercial insurance brokers.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to maintain the daily activity and long-term goals.
- Coaching, mentoring & training commercial insurance brokers.
- Leading annual client reviews.
- Establishing trusted relationships with direct team members.
- Providing suggestions for continuous improvements in workflows and procedures for sales and service.
- Working closely to build trusted relations with our insurers and focuses on strategy and direction as provided by Management.
- Assisting and participating in Team meetings and providing updates on monthly goals.
- Ensuring that all the commercial lines department guidelines are met.
- Acting as a true ‘Champion’ and set standards above the average.
- Assist in managing team’s performance, annual review cycle and assists employees towards success in meeting their annual goals and job metrics.
- Solving complex or escalated client situations. Assisting with coverage reviews, contract reviews & insurance requirements for clients and prospects; getting underwriters/carriers to get proper coverage in place; claims reviews.
- Working closely with Management to offer input on proper, adequate staffing to maintain service standards and commitments are met; partner with Human Resources team to assist management with new hire recruitment process.
- The ‘go-to’ leader for the frontline Brokers with the ability to multi-task, answers questions and inquiries promptly and consistently.
- Assisting in remarketing of accounts.
- Ensuring new business and retention targets are met, including by means of re-marketing policies.
- Prompt response to al customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries.
- College Diploma or University Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Insurance industry
- Class III or IV Insurance Agent or Broker
- CAIB and CIP Designations an asset
- People management experience required (e.g. Supervisor, Team Lead, Coach, Mentor, and Performance Manager Etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinker, problem solver, team player, proactive
- Effective organizational skills and time management
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and OutlookExperience with Epic BMS an asset
- Proficient in English. French Language skills an asset
- Minimal Travel Required
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity – doing things right every time
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.