Description de l'offre d'emploi
Overview of Position:
HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
The Commercial Directors & Officers Liability Practice in Toronto is looking for a strong team player to support our large and complex commercial accounts. This role involves working closely with the Vice President, Commercial Lines on the top 50 clients in Ontario. This requires someone with strong time management, exceptional attention to detail and effective support experience. This is a diverse role providing client service, market negotiations, team administration and office administration support.
Benefits for being in this position are: excellent exposure to commercial lines while working for one of the top 10 Insurance Brokerages in the world, freedom in taking insurance courses to further yourself in your knowledge of insurance and working alongside top professionals in the Insurance industry! By taking the first step in applying, it just might get you a chance to work for one of the leading Insurance Brokerages in Canada and abroad!
- File Management (soft)
- Effective communication with clients
- Respond to third party information requests and /or request information from clients and underwriters
- Day to day activities for clients and prospects
- Preparation of client renewal packages (certificates, summaries, etc.)
- Calculating provincial taxes, preparing premium finance quotes, etc.
- Timely issuance of submissions, binders, summaries, policies etc.Detailed policy proofing/ fact checking
- Invoicing / Account Receivables tracking and monthly budget reporting
- Managing abeyances and expiry dates /renewal cycle
- Forwarding submission to underwriters and following up for responses
- Answering basic client inquiries, communicating with insurance companies
- Input data into computerized database and generating benchmarking reports
- Provide assistance where required within team
- Searching for information on the internet
- File management to HUB standards (policy documents, summaries, correspondence, etc.)
- Effective management of abeyance system
- Expiration & producer reports, filing and distribution
- Assist in collection to HUB standards
- Negotiation and use of Finance Plans
- Minimize DSO to HUB standards
Qualifications and Experience:
- College Diploma or University Degree or equivalent work experience
- RIBO Licensed or willing to obtain within 6 months of employment
- Minimum 3-5 years of administrative support experience
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant, Legal role an asset
- Experience in market negotiations on commercial policies an asset
- Strong ability to learn new systems i.e. legal software i.e. WORDSENSA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience on Epic or similar insurance management systems (training will be provided)
- Strong client management skills
Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity – doing things right every time
Teamwork – working together to maximize results
Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.