Description de l'offre d'emploi
Role & Responsibilities
- Act as primary contact for incoming new business personal lines inquiries including quoting and issuing new business.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clientele and attend to full range of policy services, including endorsement and renewal processes
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry and good underwriting practices. We encourage life-long learning and provide support for industry education and professional development.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers and industry partners.
- 5+ years experience in Personal Lines insurance. Experience in high value customers and servicing their needs (eg. seasonal properties, second homes, collections, etc.) considered an asset.
- RIBO license active and in good standing
- Broad understanding of Personal Lines products and related Insurers
- Post secondary education and/or industry experience and designation (CIP or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical skills, including working knowledge of Broker Management system technology. Experience with Applied EPIC considered an asset.
- Strong organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a largely self-directed role within in a team-oriented environment
- Competitive salary compensation with bonus opportunity from team-oriented results
- Group benefits
- Hybrid remote & in-office working model
- Friendly office, small-team envrionment
We are an independent, long-time family owned general insurance brokerage providing professional advice and exceptional customer service to our clientele. The continued fast-paced growth of our business provides an exciting opportunity for this addition to our team!