Description de l'offre d'emploi
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent organization here in Vancouver. This company takes pride in leading insurance compliance and audit investigations and offers a career where you can make a difference!
This role is ideal for someone who has 2-3 years life insurance experience and who has experience/interest in compliance. The main goal of this position is to ensure that licensees conduct business in accordance with regulations.
- Examine audits to help identify which licensees qualify for an on-site visit thus communicate, schedule and travel to these offices
- Recommend suggested practice improvements, issue reminder letters where concerns are identified and provide further guidance
- Analyze information to determine compliance with guidelines and set out recommend action improvement plans
- Keep accurate logs and files of compliance investigations
- Identify industry trends and assist in determining an appropriate action plan
- Liaise with internal departments and assist management with ad hoc tasks
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in a life insurance role
- Stong understanding of insurance products
- Experience with audits or investigations an asset
- Client service skills and conflict/problem resolution
- CIP, CAIB, CLU, CFP, is an asset
- Strong Computer Skills
- Must have a valid BC driver’s license
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencer's and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Paul at 778-383-9790 ext 101 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.