Description de l'offre d'emploi
This company has a deep rooted background in the insurance industry and provide a very attractive state of the art work environment. Its important to the organisation that the person can work well both independently and in a team environment, show initiative and have strong leadership attributes. You will lead a high performing team and ideally have 3+ years in a supervisory/leadership role with current experience handling a book of personal lines/high net worth book of business.
A very competitive salary and benefits package are on offer along with the opportunity to build a progressive future
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- 3 + years current experience in managing a Personal Lines & Auto Team
- Proficiency with ICBC PolicyCenter, TAM, EPIC
- Handle a book of business with VIP & high value homes
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Budget your department and run reports
- Have strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Superior client service & telephone manners
- Lead your staff members with kindness and consideration
- Have a sense of humor and friendly demeanor
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencer's and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Paul at 778-383-9790 ext 101 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.