Description de l'offre d'emploi
Insuranceland is a fast growing Home/Auto and Commercial Insurance Brokerage. We are looking for dynamic individuals who enjoy working and helping people!
The Customer Service Representative will provide existing clients with professional advice and exceptional service. Candidates must be able to maintain knowledge of current underwriting rules and product knowledge for a large variety of Insurance Companies. CSR must be able to build and maintain relationships with existing book of business.
Skills & Experience Include:
- RIBO licensed
- Prior personal lines experience is an asset
- Post- secondary school education
- Proficient in MS Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner
- Preparing pink slips, binders, certificate of insurance, processing endorsements on Power Broker and Company Portals
- Self- motivated and resourceful with sound problem solving skills
Other Important Considerations:
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:00
- Salary position plus benefits/holidays
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, please submit your resume by emailing Sophie@insuranceland.ca.