Description de l'offre d'emploi
Our client is looking for an insurance professional who is familiar with all sides of the industry to become their next Marketing Broker. The successful candidate will have exemplary communication skills and will be comfortable with managing and prioritizing a demanding workload. This is an opportunity for a long term role in a vital position with an established insurance firm.
- Pre-qualify and assess risks for new and renewal business with the underwriters
- Create submissions
- Track renewal process of an assigned book of business
- Negotiate rating, terms and conditions with the underwriters
- Make recommendations to account executives on coverages
- Provide clear and accurate instructions for proposals, certificate issuance and invoicing
- Attend Industry and Broker functions
- Build solid relationships with Insurers
You have experience working in a brokerage or extensively as an underwriter. Your time management and organization skills are your hallmark. You can think like a broker and like an underwriter and you understand the intricate dance that takes place between the two.
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- CAIB, CIP or CRM designation an asset
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial broking
- A keen attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Works well in a fast paced, client-focused environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-885-1849 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.