Description de l'offre d'emploi
Driven by technology and fuelled by innovation, HSB is Canada’s premier specialty insurance and applied technology services provider. Offering 150 years of technical and service excellence, we are focusing on emerging trends and unlocking new opportunities for clients. Today, we are accelerating, changing the future of insurance and risk solutions, for a modern world.
At HSB, we value the strengths and contributions of our diverse workforce. We offer continuous learning opportunities, giving you flexibility to grow in your career while enjoying a healthy work-life balance and a collaborative approach in our coast-to-coast network of offices. Become part of a rewarding and impactful workplace experience while seeing first-hand technologies and risk solutions that are changing the way we live and work.
HSB is much more! It’s insurance. Engineering. Technology. To learn more about us, please visit www.hsb.ca.
To input, process and produce various policy documents from marketing and underwriting departments with accuracy and timeliness and provide customer service to both internal and external customers. This position is located in our Vancouver Branch Office in downtown Vancouver.
- Processes and inputs various orders within company guidelines.
- Provides telephone support to customers.
- Performs some basic underwriting functions.
- Checks, assembles and distributes orders.
- Maintains electronic records.
- Provides support to office personnel.
- Secondary school education plus 1-3 years of business experience.
- Solid general computer skills.
- Good mathematical skills and attention to detail a must.
- Good memory and concentration ability.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Previous experience in the insurance industry preferred.
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this; we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
If you are interested in applying for this Job Reference CSRVAN-0421-BW, please click on the link: Apply Here
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.