Description de l'offre d'emploi
Overview of Position:
HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
The HUB Markham Branch is currently looking for a dynamic and results oriented Account Assistant to join their growing and fast paced Commercial Practice. The ideal candidate will lend support to our team which focuses on a wide variety of industry verticals including but not limited to Manufacture, Wholesale, Retail, Realty, Professional Services, Trucking, and Construction. This is an ideal role for an Insurance Broker with strong administrative support experience. Benefits of this position include: working on a book of business in a supportive team and management environment in which knowledge is shared and development encouraged!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging wok environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
An ideal candidate for this position will be someone who prides themselves on their top notch client service. This role will be ideal for someone who is highly organized with strong analytical and communication skills, sense of urgency, and the ability to meet often tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will be able to think on their feet and come up with creative solutions to coverage problems and have a strong client service focus.
This role provides support to the account team. The primary responsibilities include:
- Execution of insurance certificates, leasing confirmations, auto liability slips, binders, statement of values, proposals, and processing of client documents (endorsements and policies) within timelines aligned with established service standards
- Setting up clients/prospects, loading policy and underwriting information into broker management systems, EPIC, Policy Works, Small Business/Programs Digital Platforms
- Updating rate/premium histories and premium comparisons, invoicing, processing of journal entries, execution of premium finance forms, collection of aged receivables, as required, and correction of commission differences
- Maintain/Update Summary of Insurance (update as policy changes occur and at renewal)
- Answering client queries, communicating with insurance companies
- Assist clients with Certificate Exchange
- Input claims in broker management system
- Update claims history on summaries and/or Policy Works
- Provide assistance where required and perform all other duties as assigned by Account Manager and Account Associate
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-Secondary education or commensurate work experience;
- RIBO Licensed
- 1-2 years of commercial insurance account experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Experience on EPIC or similar insurance broker management systems.
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Effective communication skills: verbal and written
- Strong team player
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Strong initiative and follow up skills
Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity – doing things right every time
Teamwork – working together to maximize results
Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Please apply online: https://hubinternational.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HUBInternational/job/Markham-ON/Commercial-Lines-Account-Assistant--Commercial-Practice_R0006898