Description de l'offre d'emploi
Our client is looking for a Senior Telephone Adjuster! If you are in search of a company with a good work-life balance, then this must be for you!
What you will be doing:
- Manage and handle property claims ranging from small to moderate ones.
- Investigate the loss, evaluate the coverage and negotiate the amount of settlement.
- Be a mentor to junior adjusters and provide guidance and strategies to the team.
What we are looking for:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a property adjuster.
- Understanding and experience in personal lines property.
- Independent and collaborative skills
- Great communications skills, comfortable in multi-tasking and must have good customer service skills.
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to email@example.com or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.