Description de l'offre d'emploi
Title: Auto PD Claims Adjuster
Location: Burnaby/Vancouver BC (Currently working from home)
· Full investigation, evaluation, analysis, negotiation and settlement of automobile and third-party property damage claims
· Conduct claim investigations, including coordinating, consulting, negotiating and collaborating with appraisers, body shops, third party claimants, adjusters and vendors
· Evaluate liability, salvage and subrogation exposure and potential
· Review and analyze losses to ensure files meet the guideline criteria and determine proper kind of loss
· Maintain adequate reserves based on exposure and authority level
· Post-secondary education completion
· 2+ years prior claims handling experience coupled with 2-3 years customer service experience
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral
· Excellent organizational skills
· Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
Compensation: Competitive salary, bonus, paid benefits from day 1, and pension plan.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencer's and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice at 416-868-6711 x 232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.