Description de l'offre d'emploi
Based Downtown Toronto
As a surety broker working for our client, a typical day might include the following:
- Building rapport with contractors, mining clients and underwriters;
- Preparing and executing surety bonds;
- Ensuring that underwriting files are keep up-to-date;
- Issuing invoices on all transactions, including renewals, over/under runs, new bonds, endorsements, etc.;
- Monitoring the collection of fees and premiums, reconciliation and resolution of any outstanding balances;
- Working with other surety team members to meet deadlines;
- Striving to provide market-leading service and solutions for all clients;
- Preparing letters, and other forms of correspondence;
- Assisting in producing new client proposals and presentations;
- Assisting in the preparation of documentation for submission to insurance companies for new opportunities;
- Assisting in negotiating terms and conditions of surety terms with underwriters;
- Assisting in obtaining quotes for premium financing; and
- Assisting in the presentation to clients.
This job might be right for you if you:
- Have 1 to 5 years of surety broking or underwriting experience;
- Have a University Degree or College Diploma
- Possess a valid RIBO (Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario) License
- Thrive on paying attention to details, and work well under the pressure of deadlines and multiple priorities;
- Are focused and motivated to execute your responsibilities in an efficient, accurate, complete and timely manner;
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Are a driven and enthusiastic learner who’s always looking to improve and develop;
- Enjoy collaborating and working closely with teams; and
- Are committed to attaining or exceeding client expectations.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 647-624-9609. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.