Description de l'offre d'emploi
Service Insurance Broker
Work from Home Anywhere in Canada
National Brokerage - Will provide training and RIBO licensing
Base plus Commissions
Opportunity to start working for a thriving Industry
The Role as a Service Insurance Broker for home and auto insurance you will receive paid training, a competitive salary and benefits package along with opportunity for growth within our group of companies. Compensation for this position is a base salary + incentives.
• Assess client needs, advise client on recommendations and execute on all important details
• Create an effortless experience for our customers
• Demonstrate strong decision-making and analytical skills
• Underwrite and process requested changes
• With experience and training, develop understanding of the insurers’ underwriting guidelines
• Use sound underwriting judgment when reviewing and modifying policies Skills and Requirements
• University degree, college diploma or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience is preferred but not required
• Previous success in customer service or a strong desire to help customers
• Ability to multitask on a phone and computer
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to stay calm under pressure
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Desire to work in a dynamic team environment
• Bilingual in French and English (an asset)
• Insurance experience is not required
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.