Description de l'offre d'emploi
HUB Financial continues to grow and is looking for an Inforce Service Administrator and Receptionist to join our team in Montreal, Quebec. The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support and process business for advisors. This position is responsible for ensuring all inforce business and inquiries are handled appropriately. This position is also responsible for reception duties for Eastern region.
- Responds to requests received from brokers and clients via phone, email and fax on Inforce policy service issues
- Obtains information from the carrier concerning broker request for information on their existing clients and follows ups. Information can be obtained by phone, email, or thru the carrier website.
- Investigating and escalating any issues to the carrier regarding any Inforce policies requiring action
- Reviews Inforce documents received to verify accuracy of information and ensuring that change requests are sent directly to the carrier or broker in a timely manner
- Enters on Hub system all pertinent and predetermined Inforce policy services documents and follows up to ensure action taken
- Follows the Inforce Policy and Procedure Manual to ensure published service standards are met.
- Reception duties (courier, calls)
- Other duties as required
- Great attitude with excellent customer service skills.
- Effective oral and written communications skills in French and English
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with effective problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Ability to Multitask and work effectively within a team environment.
- High school diploma or GED
HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc., is Canada’s largest Managing General Agency for Life Insurance and Investments. We are looking for people that are self-motivated, career oriented, have a high attention to detail and a strong team approach. If you are looking for a great opportunity to kick start your career, grow and develop both personally and professionally in an open and collaborative environment, we want hear from you! HUB offers competitive salary and benefit packages, and we value work/life balance. We have offices coast to coast, and we are all our connected by our mission: “To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. “We work in a fast paced, client oriented environment and want to deliver excellence in everything we do. Our people are our greatest asset! If you are looking for a fun, team environment where you can grow, this is the place for you!” Terri Botosan, President Hub Financial Inc./Hub Capital Inc.
Please apply to the posting using the link below: