Description de l'offre d'emploi
Tell me what’s better than handling your own book of business from cradle-to-grave? If this is what motivates you...then you are the perfect Account Executive for our client’s small business team.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the book of business from end-to-end.
- Develop and plan strategy to grow the book and maintain clients.
- Provide excellent client experience.
- Maintain good relationship with insurance partners to make sure appropriate coverage for the clients.
What we are looking for:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Level 2 license or on the way to getting Level 2.
- Independent, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and strong computer skills.
- Great communications skills, comfortable in multi-tasking and must have good customer service skills.
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.