Description de l'offre d'emploi
HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. HUB continues to grow and we are seeking a dynamic Account Manager who can manage an existing book of Personal Lines business in our Markham, ON office. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and can deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Manage all aspects of an existing book of business; responding to inbound telephone inquiries from existing clients in a timely manner
- Ensure new business and retention targets are met, including by means of re-marketing
- Cross-sell and upsell of other insurance and financial products based on the minimum requirements to existing clients
- Complete outbound calls as required for renewal review and special projects
- Provide prompt response to all client inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries
- Resolve client concerns and complaints while ensuring that service excellence standards are met
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the Insurance industry
- Experience within Personal Lines insurance an asset
- RIBO licensed
- Team player able to work within Production and Service teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with EPIC broker management system an asset
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity – doing things right every time
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
If you are a successful service broker (RIBO Licensed), enjoy a positive team environment and want to increase your take home pay through commissions, please apply now!
If you require assistance or accommodation during our recruitment process, please notify Human Resources so that we can review and consider how we may be able to assist you based on your individual needs.
Please apply to the role using the link below: