Description de l'offre d'emploi
Our client is looking for a life insurance sales executive who is looking to expand their horizons and become their next Insurance Sales Representative. This position is perfect for someone who has earned their LLQP and established themselves in the life insurance space and is now looking for more stability and opportunities to grow. With many warm leads flowing into the firm our client is looking for a proven closer who enjoys solving the problems of a diverse set of clients. Surrounded by a team of individuals who have also cut their teeth in the industry the successful candidate for this position will find themselves in a salesperson paradise.
- Consult with existing customers to find new ways to help protect them from risks
- Respond to customer inquiries and work to provide the best possible customer service by thinking outside the box
- Set goals for yourself and grow into them as you gain more and more confidence
- Help clients understand insurance eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing
Our client is one of Canada’s largest insurance providers and they provide themselves on finding solutions for Canadians from all walks of life. Customer satisfaction is the name of their game, and they play it as well as anybody in the business. They know that customer satisfaction is a function of their employees and so they treat them like gold. Opportunities to develop, learn, grow, and make a difference are made as accessible as possible and your individual success is seen as company success. As a result of this belief, the company offers one of the most generous commission structures in the industry.
You are a natural deal closer and see yourself as a proven salesperson. You’ve been to the depths of Facebook and LinkedIn digging for sales and referral opportunities. You know when and how to push when you sense an opportunity to close a deal. The way you see it you’ve earned some respect in the sales side of the game and you’re ready for some stability and to start planning your next steps in the industry.
- Level 1 Insurance License is an asset
- Good credit with no outstanding collections
- Successful track record in sales supported by a knack for customer service
- Strong written, verbal, and presentational communication skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-885-1849 or forward your resume in confidence to Kim@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.