Description de l'offre d'emploi
Northern Insurance Brokers provides our clients across Northern Ontario with expert advice in risk management and insurance.
As a broker partner of Navacord, one of the largest insurance brokers in Canada and a leader in Personal and Commercial Risk Management, our Client Account Managers have the opportunity to build a successful career with an entrepreneurial mindset, with access to Navacord's proprietary Programs & Products.
Northern Insurance Brokers is seeking an experienced Client Account Manager to join our growing Personal Insurance team.
This position will support our continued growth appetite for Personal Insurance clients by providing existing policyholders with a great Client Experience, along with cross-selling to Commercial Lines and the opportunity for referrals within Navacord’s network to support our broad client needs.
• Support existing Personal Insurance relationships and grow our client base through account rounding and referrals/cross-selling
• Proactively manage relationships by understanding the needs of our clients
• Support and engage with the Sales Team and existing Client Service Teams in Sudbury and Sault Ste Marie
• Continuously improve your technical and market knowledge through ongoing training & networking to achieve goals and deliver results
• Be active in your networks and your community, doing your part to represent Northern and Navacord
Key Employee Benefits
• Competitive compensation & full benefits package
• Professional Development Courses and Designation opportunities
• Flexible Work Arrangements
• Opportunity to work as part of a high-performance team of experienced and respected insurance professionals
The Ideal Candidate
• Possesses a strong Client Service background in the Insurance industry with the demonstrated ability to manage lasting relationships
• Is a natural networker who is driven by the desire for constant improvement
• Is a self-starter with strong written & oral communication skills, presentation skills, and organizational skills
• Someone who loves problem solving, helping clients solve problems through our insurance solutions
• Has 3+ years Insurance experience serving clients
• Post-Secondary Degree Required, RIBO license and CIP, CAIB designations preferred
• Fluent in both English and French
• Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word