Description de l'offre d'emploi
Title: Unit Manager – Property Claims
Location: Work from home, Ontario
- Ensures files are being handled in line with service level agreements and in compliance with internal claims procedures and external legislative requirements
- Leads, manages, and develops claim associates to maximize full performance potential
- Accountable for the customer experience as delivered by the team, ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered internally and externally
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the customer experience
- Assist in executing claims corporate strategies
- Conducts quality and administrative file audits
- Post-secondary education required
- CIP designation is an asset
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in claims handling
- Working knowledge of the Insurance Act and other legislation governing property and casualty insurance claims
- Knowledge of claims operating systems
- Progressive experience in training/mentoring/coaching employees
Compensation: Competitive salary, bonus, paid benefits from day 1, and pension plan.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.