Description de l'offre d'emploi
Due to business expansion, our client is looking for an experienced road agent to join their team as Road Team Lead! The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of road agent experience and prior leadership experience is required.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Act as the first point of contact for Agents, Dealers and Road Customers
- Develop and maintain dealer relations, and address concerns for improvement when needed
- Ensure the road, dealerships, policies and procedures are operating smoothly and efficiently
- Create team schedules for Agents
- Coach and train new road advisors
- 2 years+ road agent experience with solid auto insurance knowledge
- Prior leadership experience is required
- Insurance Broker Level 2 License is preferred (open to Level 1 License candidate as well)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.